(Senior) Fund Administrator - Leading MNC Asset Manager
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Kaylen Chan
Date posted 15 February 2019 2019-02-152019-04-16 banking Hong Kong HK HKD 25000 40000 40000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
My client is a leading MNC Asset Manager and looking for a (Senior) Fund Administrator to join their team.
- Responsible investment is central to our investment approach and enhances the quality of our investment process.
- The Investor Dealing and Services team will perform the following functions
- Support daily dealing process, including subscription, redemption, transfer & switching for funds distributed in Asia besides Singapore.
- Investor account opening & ensure KYC/AML policies compliance
- Initial and on-going client - PEP & sanction screenings
- Fund dividend distribution
- Administrative support for shareholder, including contract note, statement delivery, shareholder communications
- Agent trailer fee & commission calculation
- Client servicing including hotline & email communication
- Investors’ record update, such as change of address, signature/bank details update
- Various reporting such as cashflow reports for relevant teams
- The employee will be expected to perform the following tasks in a manner consistent with CFSGAM values:
- Check daily dealing orders
- Prepare redemption instructions to administrator for payment released
- Handle email and hotline enquiries from investors including walk-in investors
- Prepare various reports (Actual cash flow, daily dealing report, sales report, dividend note, dividend for Nominee, FUM report, MPF report and ad hoc reports)
- Handle investors’ record update such as change of address, signature/bank details update
- Perform initial and on-going screenings
- Perform AML checks for new/existing investors
- Handle trailer fee & commission calculation
- Ad-hoc operational support
- Degree/ Associate degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience within the Unit Trust environment.
- Mature and independent; able to work under minimal supervision
- Strong organisation skills and experience in handling administrative tasks
- Able to work during Hong Kong public holidays and overtime when necessary.
- Responsible, willing to learn, good interpersonal skills and able to work under pressure, team
- environment and cooperate across business units
- Good communication (both written and spoken) skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good computer software application skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Kaylen Chan at Robert Walters on +852 2161 9454 or Kayle.Chan@robertwalters.com.hk quoting the Job Reference KCB/792010