Cards Operations Manager
Salary Attractive package + bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant James Cheng
Date posted 24 January 2019 2019-01-242019-03-25 financial-services Hong Kong HK HKD 40000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
A Fintech startup/digital Banking entity is looking for a Cards Operations Manager.
• The card operations manager needs to work out the scenarios which requires human support on various reconciliation, exception handling, settlement, charge back and dispute.
• Design and draft the system requirement on reconciliation, settlement, dispute and charge back with Card Associations and other payment channels (such as JETCO, EPSCO, Octopus).
• Design and draft the system requirement on reconciliation and settlement of cardholder payments and financial adjustments.
• Work closely with Product Team and Finance to review all transaction and GL posting and identify the friction and potential breakages & exceptions, design the process to handle.
• Develop the operations procedure to ensure compliance to the regulation, and ensure its execution. Maintain the procedure and keep it to-up-date.
• Conduct User Acceptance Test on the developed flow and systems to ensure smooth implementation
• Support on-going exceptional handling.
• Monitor and ensure the smooth running of the credit card system. Perform necessary update of the product setting in the system, with proper approvals and controls in place.
• At least 5 – 8 years of experience in the credit card industry, with no less than 3 years of exposure in the settlement and dispute with card associations and other payment channels.
• Experienced in GL reconciliation, exception handling and financial adjustment with Card Associations and other payment channels.
• Experienced in end-to-end process of dispute and charge back with Card Associations and other payment channels.
• Strong knowledge in Card Associations rules and regulations.
• With foreign currencies settlement experience is preferred.
• Willing to stand and work with ambiguity, able to cope with the fast-changing work environment and ad hoc requests.
• Subject-matter expertise, but willing to listen and try new ideas.
• Able to read and communicate with Traditional Chinese.
• Willing to work hands-on with minimal team support.
• Ability to work with diverse cultures