Fund Operations - MNC Asset Manager
Salary HKD25,000 - HKD40,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Kaylen Chan
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-132019-02-11 financial-services 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Our client is looking for an Assistant Manager – Fund Operation to join their expanding team for oversee daily wealth operation.
- General responsible for the company including but not limited to client onboarding, maintenance, transaction processing, reporting, service maintenance with stakeholders, monitoring of service quality from service providers
- Ensure the processes which include but not limited to client onboarding, KYC/AML, name search, Client Agreement and client’s suspicious transactions are enforcement of and adherence to company policy / guidelines as well as compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the processes of client’s instructions which include but not limited to Subscription, Redemption, Switching, Settlement, Transfer and Change of Record are enforcement of and adherence to the cut-off time of Funds and requirement from Fund’s transfer agency.
- Ensure the processes of FATCA/CRS reporting are enforcement of regulatory requirements.
- Ensure reporting with internal stakeholders / peers are distributed on time.
- Ensure collaboration with stakeholders are well managed
- Ensure to achieve business and team goal which assigned by supervisor / management
- Ensure to achieve projects which assigned by supervisor / management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business with over 3 years relevant working experience, particularly in asset management or Wealth management from fund distribution channel.
- Experience in fund distributor operations an advantage.
- Experience and knowledge in client on boarding including but not limited to KYC / AML checking for individual and institutional client.
- Experience and knowledge in order placement and execution
- Experience and knowledge in FATCA and CRS reporting an advantage.
- Strong sense of risk and immediate alert management is essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills to deal effectively with internal and external parties
- Possess sound general knowledge of financial markets.
- Proactive / can-do approach and attitude. Thorough attention to detail and accuracy of delivery.