Operations Associate/Analyst, Hedge Fund
Salary HKD25,000 - HKD40,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Beatrix Lee
Date posted 19 November 2018 2018-11-192019-01-18 financial-services 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
Our client is a multi-national hedge fund in Hong Kong. They are looking to hire a junior operations professional to join the team.
- Trade bookings for equities derivatives and fixed income products.
- Daily management of trade settlement and issue resolution with execution brokers and prime brokers.
- Trade allocations and affirmations, including Long Forms, Traiana and Markitwire.
- Resolution of trade breaks and day to day dealings with the brokers.
- Monitoring the Funding for restricted currency, Commissions and Financing costs.
- Monitoring the position between different prime brokers, transfer the positions between PBs.
- Monitoring and instruct DR Conversion, CB conversion and FnO products expiry.
- Monitoring the ADR hedging position and reports to London desk in end of day.
- Monitoring of Corporate Actions and ensure the booking is correct and it affects the position properly.
- Account opening and onboarding for Prime brokers and Execution brokers.
- Participating in projects which promote automation and efficiency, working with IT/Vendors/Brokers in the development/enhancement of trade entries, affirmations and reconciliations, fulfil several regulators requirements.
- Coordinate across 9 prime brokerages, ISS and Broadridge to set up internal proxy voting management
- Bachelor degree in finance or any other related disaplines
- 1-3 years working experience in financial services, particularly in capital market or hedge fund
- Good understanding on fixed income products and corporate actions
- now macro/ VBA well
- Detail oriented
- Adaptive to fast pace environment
- Excellent organisation skill
- Excellent English communication skill