Analyst - Client Services
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Kaylen Chan
Date posted 01 November 2018 2018-11-012018-12-31 banking 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is a global asset management firm and seeking high calibre candidate to join their client services for providing world- class services to its APAC clients.
- • To ensure all clients for the Asia-Pac region are successfully integrated on to the Investment Operations platform.
- • Management of the transition process for all allocated Asia-Pacific clients undergoing a custodian transition
- • Processing all allocated client account terminations and ensuring that all the relevant operational groups are notified, and that the termination has been processed and updated on internal systems on a timely and accurate basis
- • Market Openings: Review and update International Trading Accounts required for management of all allocated Asia-Pacific client accounts
- • Manage and own workflow queues to complete all items by internal and external cut off times
- • Ensure accurate client administration processing and provide value added servicing including the escalation of client related processing issues
- • Assist with the review of the implemented procedures and agreed service levels to ensure delivery of services in an accurate and timely manner
- • Assist with the review of client documentation in reference to operational procedures during account onboarding
- • The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or another relevant discipline with 2+ years’ experience in Trade Support, working with a team and meeting time sensitive deadlines.
- • Candidates should have a strong ability to work and manage in a collaborative environment and to present results to both expert and non-expert audiences.