RBWM KYC/AML Manager (multiple headcounts)
Salary attractive package
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Renee Wu
Date posted 18 September 2018 2018-09-182018-11-17 banking 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client, a reputable Global bank is looking for multiple Assistant Manager/Manager to perform KYC/AML projects for their RBWM function. It is a great opportunity to utilise your KYC knowledge into a project base role. Ideal candidates will have around 3 years relevant experience in CDD/KYC/AML for retail customers/SME or operational risk.
- Assist to establish and maintain effective Financial Crime Risk and Anti-Money Laundering management and controls in RBWM business.
- Support control monitoring programmes e.g. remediation exercises, Customer Due Diligence (CDD) profile reviews.
- Communicate closely with Business Units and Functions to ensure compliance with Financial Crime Compliance related requirements.
- Support and ad hoc projects for RBWM on compliance and control related projects via collaboration with relevant parties including RBWM Business Units, cross LoB and Functions (e.g. Legal, Regulatory Compliance, FCC, Transformation, HOST) of the bank to ensure all the deliverable are achieved smoothly within scheduled timelines and provide quality assurance upon implementation
- Maintain the Group’s/Bank’s internal control standards and awareness of operational risk and prevent recurrence.
- University Graduate in Banking and Finance or related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in KYC/CDD/AML within Retail Banking/SME/Investment banking
- Knowledgeable in HKMA regulations
- Project management skill with experience in handling internal stakeholders
- Good communication skill in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of RBWM Global Standards Officer