Investment Operations, Client Services, Custody
Salary HKD30,000 - HKD37,500 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Beatrix Lee
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-11 financial-services 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is a Hong Kong based MNC custodian bank. They are looking to hire an investment operations consultant (with 4-6 uears working experience in trade support, settlement) to join the team. This role will be more client facing.
- Responsible for providing client service through the execution of daily functions and tasks pertaining to the trade life cycle.
- Responsible for providing timely response to queries and process optimisation
- Works effectively both as a team member as well as a self-motivated individual.
- Responsible for multiple projects of various complexities.
- Cross train on other functions as well as provide back up.
- Serve as a key subject matter expert and mentor to junior level employees.
- Independently build relationships with internal and client contacts.
- Responsible for understanding client’s business needs and deliverables.
- Act as the escalation point of contact for client issues or inquiries.
- Articulate market requirements, operating conditions to clients and internal areas.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to prioritise and multi-task
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of investment operations across asset classes
- Attention to detail & works with a sense of urgency
- A college or university degree and/or 4-6+ years of relevant work experience
- Previous experience working with China access programs such as China Connect, CIBM, QFII, RQFII a plus
- Previous experience in middle/back office investment operations
- Previous exposure to business process and/or technology enhancement initiatives
- Previous Client Service experience in a service oriented environment