Private Banking KYC Analyst (1-2 years experience)
Salary + attractive benefits
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Regan Lo
Date posted 18 July 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Job Overview: The KYC Analyst is part of the client onboarding team, and is expected to provide excellent client onboarding service and liaise with other operations within the Bank
- Client On-Boarding team's objective is to be the sole interface for new clients for standard sensitive accounts.
- The team must work as "one team" to ensure a cutting edge on-boarding service to clients and work closely with major functions as well as FO/Markets.
- Overall, through a dedicated on-boarding team and a single point of contact, the team is responsible for client satisfaction with respect to on-boarding.
- To facilitate and provide a complete transversal on–boarding service to WM APAC.
- Producing client risk assessments, client profiles, and due diligence analyses.
- Providing feedback and escalating issues to the appropriate support functions and management.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience.
- Bachelor's level degree or professional qualification.
- Understand the principles and be familiar with WM products and types of customers preferred.
- Strong understanding of account documentation, due diligence and local Anti-Money Laundering requirements.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Good command in Mandarin is a plus.
- Must possess a strong fundamental and technical skills, awareness of operational risk.
- Excellent PC skills, especially in Excel.
- Knowledge of ACCESS is an advantage.
Our client is a top tier European invsestment bank