Pricing Analyst (Investment Operations)
Salary HKD22,000 - HKD28,000 per month
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Tara Lam
Date posted 09 July 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
This hiring position sits under Investment Operations team working closely with internal and external stakeholders. The role will analyse Pricing figure from Europe market and manage pricing duties before proceeding to Investment team. This role is a replacement role for a staff who has moved internally to handle more senior project. This is a 6 months contract with start with, with potential to extend. Candidate with strong excel and data analysis skill are suitable for the role.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely daily production of the Listed and OTC pricing tasks and execution of all required controls along the different steps of the process.
- Ensure the delivery of the Listed and OTC prices to downstream systems and external clients (e.g. fund accountants).
- Become an expert in the pricing field.
- Make decisions in case of price escalations from the fund accountant
- Active role in development and implementation of new valuation processes
- Support any kind of question from fund managers, auditors, risk, regulators in regard to pricing
- Make sure all processes are executed in line with standards applied by the pricing teams based in Hong Kong and Europe, and share all important decisions and information with colleagues
- Bachelor / Master degree in Finance, Quantitative Finance, Statistics, Actuary, Mathematics, etc
- Junior profile with good educational background in finance
- Strong Excel and Data management experience
- Excellent knowledge on finance industry and financial product pricing
- Understanding of Pricing Policy
- Willing to work on shift (morning and/or evening) and attend work during public holiday
- Must be familiar with VBA and Macro