Client Services Manager, Custody
Salary HKD35,000 - HKD42,000 per month
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Beatrix Lee
Date posted 05 July 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is MNC financial institution. They are keen to hire an account manager to be based in Hong Kong. Applicants need to speak Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Acting as point of contact and to coordinate the account administration for investment management clients. This involves maintaining the accounts including record keeping, responding to client inquiries, producing reports and overseeing transaction processing. You will assist relationship managers in developing additional business, making client presentations, and coordinating the servicing team.
- Receives service requests from clients and partners; executes daily client activity, obtains appropriate documentation, and ensures systems information is up-to-date.
- Handles inquiries in related to the client’s portfolios such as investment strategy, performance, compliance, transactions
- Researches client records, contracts, agreements to respond to inquiries. Inform clients of steps taken to resolve problems.
- Develops a clear understanding of our clients’ needs and communicates to service partners. Obtains appropriate information from partners and client to facilitate services.
- Coordinates with servicing team on execution of client activity, communicating with clients and vendors as appropriate. Regularly to inform clients of account status, document requests, or other information, and ensure accurate set up and review of fees.
- Supports the sales, marketing and client event activities.
- 1 - 3 years experience in financial servicing/asset management fields, with client servicing background.
- Knowledge of financial markets, investment products, asset management industry and investment operation
- Language: Fluent speaking in English, Mandarin and Cantonese; good writing skills in English and Chinese
- Analytical, problem solving, and organisational skills required to identify and resolve account issues.