Project Management - Offshore Banking Operations
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Carmen Chin
Date posted 14 June 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Role Overview: The business analyst or project manager (depending on experience) will assist the operations team to deliver a project with an existing off-shoring model to extend the scope to other countries within Asia Pacific to its offshore centre. This is a 9 - 12 month contract with a global financial institution.
- to extend a recently delivered and working methodology for an off-shoring model for a large site in Asia Pacific. The individual will assist to extend the scope to other countries across Asia Pacific to an off-shore centre.
- regular engagement with senior stakeholders mainly within Asia Pacific and one other country
- work with the offshore team to receive the banking operations activities, a global project manager, and country leads where we will be off-shoring banking operations from, as well as business heads (for approval) and compliance.
- report into a global project manager for location strategy and into the Asia Pacific transformation programme manager.
- Previous project experience in off-shoring.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (preferable)
- Experience in managing initiatives across multiple sites
- High level understanding of banking operations in particular client due diligence process is ideal but not mandatory
- Strong organisation skills.
- Experienced at implementing and sticking to project governance and discipline.
- Willingness and effective ability to manage data on roles to be transitioned. Demonstrable Excel and project reporting skills.
This is a leading financial institution with a strong global presence.