Trade Finance (Import & Export Trade Transaction)
Salary + attractive package
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Regan Lo
Date posted 11 June 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Role Overview: The Trade Finance (Transaction Analyst) is responsible for handling import and export International Trade transactions. This is a 6-month contract with vision to extend.
- Acting as back-office platform members in handling bank guarantee, import & export International Trade transactions
- Monitoring and follow-up of matured transactions and/or commissions
- Handling SWIFT messages
- Coordinating with Middle-Office and/or per their instructions in handling transactions
- Contributing to the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan
- Complying with the bank's regulatory requirements on vigilance checking
- Advanced Diploma or above
- 2 to 3 years related experience, particularly in import & export International Trade transactions.
- Fluent English to liaise with middle office
- Microsoft Office fluency
- Knowledge of Excel formulas and basic functions are advantageous
Our client company is leading financial institution with a major presence in the globe.