Client Processing Associate, Equities
Salary HKD30,000 - HKD50,000 per month
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Beatrix Lee
Date posted 07 June 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is a very reputable financial institution in Hong Kong. With their growing team in middle offfice, they would like to hire a client processing associate to look after equities settlement.
- Covering the Cash Equities and Prime Finance businesses, providing Asian market and Asian time zone support to the Global client base.
- To support the Cash Equities and Prime Finance businesses and their clients on equities and market access products including equity, equity swaps, LEPOs, P-notes
- To liaise with clients around the globe regarding allocations, queries, payments, settlements, trade matching and exception management
- To assist in monitoring reconciliations to identify and resolve exceptions to ensure our positions, reporting and margining are all correct, working closely with Sales, Prime Client Services and Technology
- Continuously review processes to increase scalability, improve client offering and minimise risk.
- To assist in supporting the business to help develop and implement new products and onboard new clients
- Experience in global banking with Client Service background is preferred (3-5 years’ experience)
- Experience in client service and direct external client contact
- Experience in settlement/trade support, equity and swap product experience will be required
- Experience working in Asia markets and the various issues associated with the fast and dynamic environment
- Spoken and written fluency in English and Cantonese is required, Mandarin proficiency would be an asset
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, capable of working with management at different levels
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and fast learner
- Able to work under minimum supervision