Client Due Diligence Training Lead
Salary HKD80,000 - HKD110,000 per month
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Beatrix Lee
Date posted 02 May 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is leading MNC bank. They are looking to hire a Client Due Diligence to lead the key training initiatives which form a vital element of an effective global CDD Training Infrastructure to prevent and detect Financial Crime Risk “FCR” activities. The role is primarily responsible for adequate training rollout to the relevant staff engaged in the CDD infrastructure. It is a stand alone position in Hong Kong.
- Drive the training initiatives for Global Banking & Market in APAC, act as a regional leader in delivering the CDD training program.
- Leverage the global training platform framework to achieve both regional and global training initiatives such as deployment of global policy and procedures.
- Contribute to the strategic approach to the training requirements of CDD requirements for both Run the Bank and any Remediation projects that arise.
- Conduct the induction training for new hires.
- Support off-shore training requirements and work with the off-shore team on the deployment.
- Collaborate with the Know-Your-Customers “KYC” Subject Matter Experts “SME”, or Policy team, and develop the training program on policy changes/ guidance.
- Take feedbacks from CDD stakeholders to improve overall programme
- Develop more innovative, effective and efficient channel to deliver CDD knowledge.
- Act as APAC Learning and Developments expert to guide the business training needs
- Collaborative and close working with Global KYC Training on knowledge management platform
- 10+ years working experience with solid knowledge in CDD / KYC field
- Operated in complex environment and demonstrated strong ability to provide sustainable training solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build and maintain relationships by influencing and negotiating effectively with key stakeholders e.g. business heads, senior managers, internal/ external stakeholders
- Expert knowledge of training, learning & developments delivery model
- Experienced in detailed learning design and content management
- Ability to work well under pressure with a passion to deliver.
- Innovative and good at multiple learning delivery methods to enable technical training and learning