AVP / VP, KYC, Corporate Banking
Salary HKD45,000 - HKD60,000 per month
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Beatrix Lee
Date posted 20 March 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is a European boutique bank with great culture. They are looking to hire an AVP to VP level of KYC to join the firm in Hong Kong.
- Manage end to end KYC process and act as a leader to drive client onboarding and review
- Perform the due diligence/ KYC checking / review process within agreed turnaround time
- Keep abreast with changes on KYC policies, procedures, systems, and operational processes
- Coordinate with bankers and internal parties to ensure smooth delivery of services and completion of timely reviews
- Actively lead discussions and initiatives to optimise process efficiency
- Degree holder in Finance, Economics or related discipline
- At least 5 years work experience in a KYC due diligence or client on boarding function.
- Good understanding of Corporate Banking structure and business processes, including practical experience of the wholesale client business.
- Sound knowledge and familiarity with KYC systems and tools.
- A proactive approach to problem solving, owning issues and delivering solutions to a tight deadline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Prior experience in client servicing / management would be a plus.
- Independent, organised, with good attention to detail