Exotic Trade Support Analyst
Salary HKD15,000 - HKD25,000 per month
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Beatrix Lee
Date posted 20 March 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
OUr client is a global investment bank in Hong Kong. They are looking to hire a trade support analyst to look after exotic prodicts.
- Trade Booking, Amendment & Validation
- Book late Trade in PNL / Risk Trade repository Systems
- Validate Trade in PNL / Risk Trade repository Systems
- Amend or Cancel Trade in PNL / Risk Trade repository Systems Reconciliations
- Perform Front Office / Middle Office reconciliations between Trading End of Day books and morning data in PNL Risk Trade repository Systems
- Check Front Office /Back Office reconciliations are performed and breaks corrected in PNL / Risk Trade repository Systems in a timely manner (If applicable & Not covered by Product Control and Analysis Team)
- Compute and notify trade events (Eg. Early Termination and coupons)
- Monitor & Validate Barriers Crossing & Fixings mismatches
- Adjust booking in PNL / Risk Trade repository Systems further Corporate Action events
- Bachelor or Master Degree on Economics, Mathematics or Finance.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a Trade support middle office, exposure in Exotic products will be an advantage. Strong Equity derivatives products knowledge including the Front to Back workflows and the product event management.
- Strong Preference to have MS and programming skills (VBA, Excel, Access) would be a significant plus
- Strong experience in Exotic products: product scheme knowledge, capacity to understand the Front Office to Back Office stream
- Pricing of exotic options would be a plus
- Being involved and actor in major projects