Trade Support Analyst (Equity)
Salary HKD25,000 - HKD35,000 per annum
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Beatrix Lee
Date posted 26 February 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is a Hong Kong based MNC asset management company. In Trade support team, they are looking to hire a trade support analyst to look after equities operations.
- Perform various trade support tasks including trade allocations, rebooking, and confirmation. The individual will be expected to work as a part of a team and will need to be able to communicate effectively with various internal and external clients. The Trade Support team supports the traders and services many internal and external clients.
- The Trade Support team services all of the Trading Desks. On a daily basis the employee will use GTSS, Omgeo CTM and Alert, LVTS, Minerva and Microsoft Office; internal applications such as Apex, Portfolio Management System, ACE, and GO; and use multiple vendor systems including Bloomberg.
- Allocate trades across all products in the relevant order management systems.
- Work with traders to ensure trade details are entered accurately.
- Rebook trades due to discrepancies in commission, fees and broker
- Ensure that all settlement issues are handled properly.
- Resolve claims issued by brokers and custodians.
- Monitor and resolve failed trades.
- Undertake regular risk analysis of departmental processes and procedures
- Manage time effectively and prioritise responsibilities, think independently, evaluate potential risks, and escalate items appropriately.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or another relevant discipline.
- 2+ years’ experience in Trade Support, working with a team and meeting time sensitive deadlines.
- Our team members typically have track records of outstanding professional performance or academic achievement, along with excellent analytical skills, financial skills, technical skills, attention to detail as well as strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Candidates should have a strong ability to work and manage in a collaborative environment and to present results to both expert and non-expert audiences.
- Candidate should be outgoing, possess strong communication skills with proven experience in communicating with traders, brokers and custodians, work well in a team environment, and handle change with a positive outlook