Equity Derivatives Trade Support Officer
Salary attractive package
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Renee Wu
Date posted 30 January 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client, a growing Security Firm is looking for a junior Trade support to perform operations support for their Fixed Income and Equity Derivatives desk in a rotation basis. This candidate will have an exposure to involve in vanilla and exotic products as well as work closely with the traders to oversee the whole operational flow. Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months relevant experience within trade support/middle office
- Handle trade booking, trade breaks, settlement issue and amendments for group's Proprietary Trading.
- Prepare payment instruction for FXMM, Margin and other cash settlement.
- Perform reconciliation and risk assessment to ensure maintenance of control.
- Manage trade life cycle events, including exotic events, corporate actions, expiration, etc.
- Answer the margin call query and make payment
- Perform market price update and stock / cash reconciliation.
- Liaison with executing brokers, prime brokers, custodian banks to follow up settlement issues and to resolve breaks
- Report OTC derivatives transaction to HK trade repositories
- Ensure the operating procedures are adhered to regulatory and company policies and requirements.
- Provide support to the group with regards to new products and new business.
- Involve in ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 6 months trade support experience within banking/securities
- Project knowledge in Cash Equity/Bond, Equity/Bond Derivatives, Futures & Options and Structured Products will be a plus
- Able to work independently and high pressure environment
- Candidates with experience in VBA will be a plus
- Bachelor degree in Finance or business related disciplined
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (proficient in Mandarin preferred).