Data and Information Management Analyst
Salary HKD15000 - HKD30000 per month
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Eugene Wong
Date posted 07 October 2016
A leading international bank is seeking a high-calibre Data and Information Management Analyst in Hong Kong to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Role:
This is a great opportunity for career progression. Your main responsibility is to collaborate with various departments to design, develop and deploy business intelligence solutions to fullfill the business need under considerable deadline pressure.
- Provide technical insight and subject matter expertise on data management process design
- Make recommendations and drive towards consensus regarding the appropriate data sources, business rules, and end product content or format and delivery mechanisms to meet requirements
- Meet with Client management and other stakeholders to discuss the business requirements for the information to be delivered
The successful candidate will be driven and independent.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in Mathematics, Statistics, Quantitative Analysis, Computer Science or related field. Advanced degree preferred
- 1-2 years of previous experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in data mining or analysis or database management experience or equivalent
- Solid experience on either SQL writing and SAS programming skills.
- Less experience will also be considered
This leading multinational banking and financial services company has an outstanding international presence in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With its reputable history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time.