Client Service Analyst (Investment Management Firm)
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Tammy Lam
Date posted 03 November 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/investment-management 2022-11-03 2022-12-03 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Role overview: This global investment management firm is seeking for a Client Service Analyst to join their team. The incumbent will be employed on 1-year renewable contract with attractive benefits.
- Act as a middle person ad work with transfer agent to onboard fund investors
- Work with compliance department and transfer agents on KYC documents, CDD, surveys and requests
- Liaise and establish strong relationship with internal teams including risk, legal, compliance, operations etc. to meet client needs
- Identify risks associate with client’s request and understand their needs
- Maintain good and on-going dialog with clients and address all routine requests for information
- Deal with other ad-hoc enquiries or requests
- Degree in related discipline
- 1-3 years of experiences of financial services experiences
- Strong verbal and written skills in both English and Cantonese
- Knowledge in MS office, e.g. excel, word
- Attention to detail, client focused and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
Our client is a global investment manager.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 01 November 2022Role Overview: The client service associate will be responsible for handling Asia Pacific based client requests in a fast paced environment. This is a 1-year contract directly employed by the investment firm with good benefits.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 November 2022Reporting to the CRO the role will be focusing on managing liquidity risk, market risk and enterprise risk.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 November 2022You will be working in a small team of credit analysts with a global bank, specialising in unsecured lending credit reviews and approval.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 November 2022Role Overview: This renowned corporate banking is seeking for a KYC Manager to join their team. The incumbent will be employed on 1-year contract with attractive benefits and a vision to convert into a permanent staff.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 November 2022Reporting to the CEO and CRO, the role will be supervising a small team of credit risk responsible for the credit risk management for the security brokerage firm.