Client Service Specialist (Associate Director / Director)
Salary HKD85,000 - HKD91,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Kathy Wong
Date posted 18 October 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/investment-management 2022-10-18 2022-12-17 financial-services Hong Kong HK HKD 85000 91000 91000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a global investment management firm and they are seeking for a client service specialist to join their rapidly expanding team.
- Be responsible for Retail / wholesale client segment
- Support existing client services and sales support infrastructure, ensure delivery of first class service for clients in Asia ex-Japan
- Professionally handling of client queries and managing the interactions and communication with clients, mainly covering wholesale / retail segments
- Supporting the sales teams with direct contact to clients, including handle client enquiry, participate in client event and handle regular product update and new product onboard etc.
- Coordinate and ensure on time delivery of high quality reporting, handle client onboarding and transition processes (take-on/off, mandate changes)
- Maintain up-to-date information in CRM tool
- Perform others tasks and projects as assigned from time to time
- University degree (ideally focus in economics or finance)
- 8+ years of relevant experience in client service / sales support function, regional retail & wholesales is a plus
- Technical Skills
- Detailed understanding of the local business/clients and its specific business requirements
- Strong Project Management skills in a cross border set up
- Proven track record of being able to service clients in the responsible market(s)
- Good understanding of investment and post investment operational processes
- Experience in streamlining reporting and communications processes and procedures
- Relevant written and verbal language skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Personal competencies
- Team orientation - take an interest in and contribute to the work of the team, and liaise where appropriate with other groups
- Excellent communication skills (diplomacy, tact combined with goal orientation)
- Negotiation Skills in relation to project management
- Ability to work with different cultures and languages
- Strong client and service orientation, good interpersonal skills at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure whilst producing quality work, time management skills
- Self-driven, motivated, goal oriented and happy to take full responsibility for actions
Salary: AttractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 November 2022Role Overview: The client service assistant manager will on financial institution clients on tasks such as daily inquires from clients, account opening, fund onboarding matters, client reporting and performance reporting. This is a brand new headcount on a 1-year contract with vision to go perm. This will be a direct employment with the firm.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 November 2022You will be working in a dynamic and fun regional audit team covering all lines of business.
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD80,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 11 November 2022A global leading asset management firm with offices all over the world is seeking a Regional Finance AVP with regional corporate accounting experience
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 10 November 2022Our Client is a private equity fund that focuses on ESG investment with SFC 4 and 9 licenses. They are looking for an RO to join their investment team.
Salary: HKD45,000 - HKD55,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 October 2022Top-tier hedge fund with solid track record is seeking for Fund Operation Analyst for their operation team.