Global Head of Research (Advisor) - Global Investment Manager
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Ricky Tung
Date posted 16 September 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/investment-management 2022-09-16 2022-11-15 financial-services Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global investment management firm with offices in HK, NY and SGP is seeking an experienced investment professional with 10+ years' relevant experience to join them as an Global Head of Research.
- Follow the global economics and markets movement, and conduct macro research to generate market insights
- Advise the CEO and the investment team on capital allocation and investment directions for the overall portfolio, across geographies and asset classes in both the private and public markets
- Add value to achieving a sustainable capital gain
- Support the firm's expansion across the globe
- A degree holder is a must; a postgraduate/MBA degree is a plus
- 10+ years of relevant experience with exposure in the private market sector before. Preferably with experience working as an Advisor/Investor/CIO in private banks, asset management firms or large family offices
- Fluent English is required; Chinese proficiency is a plus but not a must
- Knowledge and passion in the global economy with great understanding to both private/public markets across multi-assets
- A team player who is capable to deliver individually
- Mature with a decent long-term investing mindset
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 01 September 2022An Asia leading platform hedge fund is seeking a Macro (FX/Rates)/Commodities Options Sub-PM to work along with a senior PM with decent track record.