(Base in SGP) Equity Trader - Leading Chinese Asset Manager
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Ricky Tung
Date posted 07 August 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/investment-management 2022-08-07 2022-10-06 financial-services Singapore HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is an industry leading Chinese Fund House with AUM USD12bn+. They are looking for an Equity Trader to be based in SGP to support their expansion overseas.
- Execute trades and manage orders across markets, mainly A-shares, HK and sometimes US markets
- Engage with Portfolio Managers & Analysts
- Trade Reconciliations with Brokers and Counter Parties
- Advise PMs on implementation of different trading strategies
- Work effectively and professionally with teammates
- Knowledge of equity trading and markets
- 4-8 years of relevant experience
- Fluent Mandarin and English
- Analytical and detail-minded
- Team player with good communications skills
- Willing to take turns for night shifts (9pm-12am) when needed
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 06 September 2022You will be working in a dynamic and fun regional audit team covering all lines of business.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 September 2022My clients are leading Private Equity firms with multi-billions/-millions USD in AUM covering various sectors and geographies.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 August 2022A Chinese Sovereign Wealth Fund is seeking a TMT/Financials Equity Analyst (Asso/VP level) with 2-7 years' relevant experience to join their elite team on the ground in Hong Kong.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 September 2022A leading asset financing commercial bank is seeking an AVP and VP level Relationship Manager with at least 4/7 years of relevant to join their elite team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 September 2022Reporting to the Asia Head, the role will be part of the global finance team as a risk manager, minising the financial reporting risk for the insurance business.