Investment Director - Real Estate
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Adam Stewart
Date posted 11 September 20192019-09-11 2019-11-10 financial-services Hong Kong HK HKD 5 5000000 5000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a fast-growing investment and asset management company engaged in real estate investments in the United Kingdom and Thailand. They provide an end-to-end customized property solution for their overseas property investors. They are looking for a high caliber individual to joing their team here in Hong Kong as an Investment Director.
- Screen, evaluate, and execute potential investment opportunities.
- Conduct valuation analysis of the target investment opportunities and analyse risk factors
- Assist the Managing Director with the review and negotiation of purchase and sale agreements.
- Conduct and manage a professional and organized due diligence process for each asset, including coordination with asset management vendors, valuation analysis, structuring design, corporate financing arrangements and related legal matters.
- Assist in the Closing process, with detailed review of prorations and settlement statements and provide all documents and procedural support in advance of closings.
- Develop, expand, and maintain external relationships with key market participants and investment brokers.
- Degree holder or above, preferably with a major in finance, real estate, accounting or economics
- Minimum 8 years’ solid experience in real estate investment, fund investment and/or asset management
- Relevant experience working at MNCs, listed companies and property development enterprises is highly preferred
- Knowledge in handling overseas real estate projects is highly preferred.
- Excellent communication and risk management skills
- Well versed in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Occasional travel is required