Senior Marketing Manager / Head of Marketing
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant James Radcliffe
Date posted 29 March 20192019-03-29 2019-05-28 financial-services Hong Kong HK HKD 600000 700000 700000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
This client is a Multi-Asset Investment Boutique founded in 2010 by European ex-bankers who provide client advisory and wealth management services, and manage non-traditional alternative funds across all asset classes, with around USD 2 billion total assets under management. The team is under 50 heads operating out of Hong Kong with a corporate yet family feel to the business, they value every opinion and encourage contribution by each team member, and are constantly looking for ways to improve.
• Develop and refine marketing positioning for the inhouse funds and new products to create marketing materials. Manage the design and production of these materials as and when required.
• Consolidate and repackage investment marketing and thought leadership content for different channels (events, web, collateral, emails and more)
• Initiate thematic, capability and solutions based campaigns. Work closely with local agencies as necessary for creative, advertising and media buying.
• Project management of campaigns/projects from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives.
• Ensure all marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget.
• Working closely with the investment team on campaigns.
• Reporting campaign results to senior management, explaining variances and making recommendations.
• Work with the team on day-to-day collaterals production to support the business growth.
• Work on client events and seminars as and when required.
• Experience working on a variety of projects including content marketing, digital and integrated marketing campaigns from inception to completion.
• Strong interpersonal, organisational and time management skills.
• Experience in managing external vendors.
• Experience with general marketing production processes.
• Strong strategic and project management skills.
• A commercial mindset with an understanding of investor/client needs across various business channels.
• Self-motivated, creative, responsible, with excellent attention to detail
• Experience working on a variety of marketing campaigns and projects from inception to completion.
• Strong digital/technical ability and marketing platform experience.
• Relevant industry experience gained from a similar company would be a strong advantage.
• An ability to work to organisational deadlines and KPI’s.