Product Specialist/ Manager - Top Tier UK Asset Manager
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Kaylen Chan
Date posted 10 December 2018 2018-12-102019-02-08 financial-services 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Our client is looking for product specialist/ Manager to join their growing Asia equities team.
- As part of the Asian Equity team, to primarily assist but not limited to Greater China equities in terms of coordinating and hosting client meetings; coordinating product-related communications, including process descriptions and marketing & client communication documentation.
- Assist in the management of product-related consultant relationships and involvement in product-related new business pitches
- Additionally be responsible for account management, covering oversight of Hong Kong as well as international clients whose equity accounts are managed by investors in Hong Kong in order to increase client satisfaction, earn clients’ trust and loyalty, as well as improve revenue/profitability of accounts.
- Monitor and acquire knowledge of all areas of the Greater China products. Understanding how the portfolios are positioned, what are the main contributions to tracking error, and how the portfolios are likely to perform under various market conditions. Be in a position to be able to describe all the main portfolio characteristics to clients and the reasons behind these characteristics.
- Enhancing the communication of the process and Greater China strategies; providing a consistent message as a centralised source of information for all users of the product.
- Assist in coordinate Greater China reporting and marketing materials (both written commentary and chart packs) on a timely basis. All material should tie in with the portfolio policy such that it is both informative and relevant to the client’s understanding of investment policy
- Substantial years of experience in financial markets experience, open to candidate from sell and buy side experience but preference with solid Asia equities experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to connect well with various stakeholders and sophisticated clients as well.
- Deep knowledge and intellectual curiosity in global macroeconomics, politics and socio-cultural developments would be an advantage.