Client Reporting Associate/Analyst, Asset Management
Salary HKD25,000 - HKD40,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Beatrix Lee
Date posted 23 November 2018 2018-11-232019-01-22 financial-services 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
Our client is a MNC asset management firm with strong presence in Hong Kong. They are looking to hire an independent client reporting professional to join the investment services division.
- Responds to client requests to independently manage the end-to-end production and distribution of a variety of complex repeatable (and ad-hoc) reports. The candidate will need to organises and manage multiple tasks with changing priorities. This process will involve working with data/content providers when data is needed and not available in our systems or files, and meeting client deadlines through the coordination of data and content providers throughout the supply chain.
- Ensures brand standards are met, deliverables are legally compliant (by consulting with the Legal & Compliance team) and is ultimately accountable for accuracy of reports prior to distribution. Identifies errors and seeks a timely resolution; directs content and data providers as needed.
- Uses in-depth knowledge of investment strategies, data, business/product lines, and individual client requirements to respond to client queries relating to content or data. Responsible for proper archival of reports to meet firm and client compliance requirements.
- Uses a variety of software/technology to compile existing components and create new exhibits as required, and manages report inventory using department technology platforms and procedures.
- Facilitates and serves as the subject matter expert in business partner meetings and provides technical expertise, production guidance and instruction of reporting projects aligned to business strategies and goals.
- Identifies process enhancements geared towards improving client service, efficiency, and quality. Use various methods and resources, both within and outside of the team/department, to understand all facets of an issue or an improvement opportunity, to undertake a level of analysis to understand potential efficiency increases, and to aid in the resolution of ideas and issues.
- Proactively evaluates current processes and makes suggestions for improvement based on changes in technology or environment. Researches and tests alternative production solutions to help meet business needs. Leverages subject matter expertise to lead and supports projects that could be team based or span multiple functional groups and processes.
- Takes ownership of career planning and professional development and openly shares with manager. Proactive in self-development by consistently upskilling based on ever changing technology and needs of the business and industry standards. Effectively utilises strengths while actively working to address development needs. Applies learnings from training programs and work experiences; gains insights from mistakes.
- 3-5 years’ experience in distribution support or sales support, particularly in asset management
- Proven ability to effectively communicate, collaborate, and negotiate with all levels of the organisation
- Demonstrated client service skills
- Proficiency in Chinese language (both Mandarin and Cantonese desired)