Director Institutional Sales - Asset Management
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Jack Kelly
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-06 financial-services 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
Opportunity to join a large institutional asset manager offering world class exposure and depth.
• Involve in all stages of the non-public market investment process, including identifying & evaluating investment opportunities, closing deal, actively monitoring investments, and exiting;
• Assist in deal sourcing activities including networking with entrepreneurs, government officials, financial advisories and is sophisticated in handling the local culture of the investee’ countries.
• Assess investment opportunities including conducting the industries and project analysis, collecting financial information, building valuation models, and related market research.
• Participate in due diligence activities, and keep close contact with external lawyers and accountants for deal structuring and related issues. Draft investment memo and documents.
• Manage investment portfolios; collect information and formulate regular reports of portfolio companies; provide advice to portfolio companies on strategy, financial and operational issues if necessary.
• Assist in formulating existing strategy and participate in execution.
• Master or MBA from top university with 2 years & above working experience gained in top financial institutes, with exposure to and hands on experience of oversea investment activity;
• Sound financial modeling skill, analytical skill & business judgement;
• Excellent quantitative and financial analysis;
• Good communications skills; Good team player with can-do attitude;
• Good command of English and Chinese (Mandarin)