Assistant Manager - Data Analysis
Location Hong Kong IslandCONTRACTOR
Consultant Shirley Leung
Date posted 07 August 2018 2018-08-072018-09-06 banking 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Company Our client, a reputable multinational bank is seeking for Assistant Manager who is passionate on data and digitalizations to join their fast-growing and innovative team.
- Foster time deposit portfolio growth, managing P&L and achieving business targets
- Provide support, MIS and analysis for initiatives / marketing programs
- Assist to ensure end to end execution and track and monitor results of online deposits growth
- Develop and implement incentive plans to motivate branches to achieve business targets
- Collect marketing intelligence to support the team to make informed decision for deposit rate and marketing initiatives.
- Analyse data to identify risk and opportunity and drive business growth
- University graduate or above in related discipline.
- 1-3 years of working experience in banking with data analysis experience, preferably in deposit products
- Strong analytical skills and strong in Excel skills
- Excellent in English
- Creative and passionate about digitalization
- Immediately Available is a plus