Junior Business Manager
Salary HKD30000 - HKD45000 per month + Fringe
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Carmen Chin
Date posted 04 October 2016
Role Overview: The junior business manager will support the head of distribution in Asia Pacific to help oversea projects, client service teams and analytical tasks. This is a 6-month contract to begin with due to business growth, there is likelihood to extend or convert into a permanent staff.
- Assist with the sales budget process, ensuring sales targets are measured and maintained with regular detailed reporting
- Assist in oversight of regional client service teams.
- Develop, maintain, and assist in completion of the projects
- Create and refine investment management and related presentations.
- Maintain sales database, assist with data collection and generate relevant management reports.
- Collect and distribute market intelligence on competitors, prospects, clients, consultants, regulations and other industry developments.
- Compliance procedure monitoring and reporting
- Working with other analysts in the group to execute regional events and client conferences.
- Primary contact for interaction with all groups within the organization for projects and to ensure consistency with methodologies adopted by the firm
- Strong knowledge and experience in using PowerPoint and presentations
- Minimum 3 – 5 years sales assistant/support or relevant industry experience
- Financial Institution/Asset Management experience along with at least 1 year of experience in a systems environment, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High proficiency in MS packages, particularly Power Point
This is a leading asset management firm with a strong global presence.