Client Services Writer, Global Investment Management Firm
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Georgina Masefield
Date posted 03 October 2016
One of the world's leading Investment Management firm's globally has the opportunity for a fixed income specialist with a strong writing background to join their Client Services team.
- Developing high-quality RFPs (Requests for Proposals), RFIs (Requests for Information), DDQs (Due Diligence Questionnaires), and other ad hoc questionnaires/deliverables that assist in the procurement of new business
- Writing, coordinating, editing, and proofreading fixed income questionnaires, working with subject matter experts across the firm, including cross-team collaboration working with the Data Services and Investment Reporting teams within Client Reporting
- Developing an expertise in an assigned suite or suites of approaches to effectively craft and enhance responses
- Partnering with Investment Products & Strategies to create, edit, and refine product-related questionnaires content; this includes, but may not be limited to, developing original content for new product text as well as proposing modifications to current product text
- Maintaining up-to-date product content in Qvidian (internal content library)
- Peer reviewing questionnaires and other deliverables completed by the team as needed to ensure response accuracy
- Strong academic credentials and solid experience in either RFP or investment writing experience or a financial reporter background
- Strong knowledge of capital markets/investment/product knowledge, particularly in the fixed income asset class
- Excellent investment writing skills
- Strong quantitative, and communication skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- An independent self-starter, a team player, and able to work on multiple assignments and complete high-quality work against strict and competing deadlines that are dictated by prospects, consultants, and clients
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel; familiarity with Qvidian will be viewed favourably.
- A positive, collegiate attitude and a high level of professionalism are essential.
- Excellent English writing skills
- Proficiency in reading and writing Chinese is preferred.
This is a career elevating opportunity for a fixed income expert with strong English writing skills to join a world leading investment firm which will progress their long term career in RFP and investment writing or will offer a path into product management.