Claims Manager - Life Insurance
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Avery Lee
Date posted 16 December 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/insurance 2022-12-16 2023-02-14 insurance Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A rapid growing well known insurance company is seeking for a Claims Manager to assist their Senior Manager to monitor the performance to meet service turnaround and quality.
- Assist Senior Manager in day-to-day claim operations including maintenance of service standard and ensuring quality of work defined by the Company.
- Provide management information on claims experience and suggestions/executions of claims monitoring controls.
- Provide relevant experience sharing, develop and training to staffs and updates to agency.
- Assess, recommend actions, approve and processing of major and minor claims, claim payment requisition, review and issue of correspondences.
- Communicate with reinsurers, lawyers, other companies, doctors and /or investigator in connection with claim processing.
- Handle enquiries (walk-in/telephone) from agents, customers and other companies or organisation in claims matters or claim records.
- Handle customer complaints and resolve disputes.
- Assist in development, maintenance & enhancement of workflow system and Claim administration system including the user requirement write-up and user testing, arranging implementation, training and write up of procedural manual etc.
- Assist in participating in new product launch, product revamp, new distribution channel by providing claims comment such as workflow, system function and guidelines etc.
- Responsible for maintenance of administrative manuals and other information materials available on LA Portal opened to agency forces.
- Assist in preparation and verification of reinsurance recovery records with Financial Services Department according to the risk share arrangement as specified in the reinsurance treaty with different reinsurers.
- Give feedback on claims process, procedure in order to improve the efficiency and quality of claims operation.
- Participate in ad hoc assigned projects.
- Degree holder in any disciplines
- FLMI is an advantage but not a must
- At least 5 years of solid work experience in life administration environment with specialties in claim administration and at least 2 years of work experience in providing training and development of claims staffs
- Must possess management experience; Experience in handling printing solution/correspondence design is a plus
- Customer focus is a must with excellent service skill
- Strong interpersonal including communication at all levels of internal counterparts, agents, brokers, customers or stakeholders
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good PC skills and MS Office application
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 January 2023A top tire global bank is looking for a corporate derivatives middle office (AVP) to supports their OTC equity derivatives product on Equities platform.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 January 2023Role Overview: This global bank is seeking for several stable and responsible incumbents to join their team. Candidates with good ALCO ALM/ balance sheet management knowledge with language skills in Cantonese and English are highly shortafter.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 13 January 2023A top tire global bank is looking for a corporate derivatives middle office (AVP) to supports their OTC equity derivatives product on Equities platform.
Salary: HKD18,000 - HKD25,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 January 2023Our client is one of the largest financial services firm in Hong Kong providing asset servicing for investment funds. They are looking to hire an associate to join their high flying team to handle fund accounting and valuation. They are open to fresh grads or candidates with 1-2 years audit/accounting experience
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 December 2022A well known global bank is looking for an enthusiastic self-driven candidate to join their Credit MO team supporting the Credit business.