Head of Insurance Business
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 14 September 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/insurance 2022-09-14 2022-11-13 financial-services Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
You will be helping to build a team for the FinTech company to expand their insurance business.
- Business development to build a robust fee income line of various Insurances.
- Define the strategy and approach for the insurance business and make decisions on issues/activities having critical impact/influence on company revenues, capital, or business operations
- Manage cross functional teams within bank
- Develop plans and execute functional strategies requiring coordination and integration across units, as well as provide input into strategic decisions affecting the operations
- Ensure solid partnerships and cross selling opportunities across range of products such as banking products, foreign exchange, credit, and wealth management to deliver comprehensive services and solutions for clients
- Assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the bank’s reputation, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency,
- Attract, motivate, develop, and retain executive talent. Effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with business objectives
- Visionary leader with background in Insurance consulting, business development, product development and marketing with 10 - 12 years of progressively senior level work in the Insurance industry
- Preference of Digital Insurance P&L ownership
- Demonstrates strong strategic, broad thinking and critical/analytical thinking with a strong aptitude for business and financial acumen.
- Experience with customer focused strategy development. Passion for understanding customers, and experience building a customer oriented culture.
- Experience and energy for instigating change. Resilient and adaptable.
- Ability to influence a broad range of stakeholders, at a variety of levels including those that don't report into the role directly
- Superior relationship, communication and change management skills
- Creative, out- of- the- box thinker with ability to communicate and engage team members and partners, peers and senior management in business concepts and strategies
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 01 September 2022An Asia leading platform hedge fund is seeking a Macro (FX/Rates)/Commodities Options Sub-PM to work along with a senior PM with decent track record.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 September 2022Reporting to the regional team head, the role will be focusing on auditing corporate finance business with exposure to various business lines.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 August 2022Working in a small regional team of operational risk, you will be assisting the team head to manage firm wide operational risk.