Senior Associate (up to 35k)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Allie Chen
Date posted 06 September 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/insurance 2022-09-06 2022-11-05 financial-services Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our Client is a fast growing InsurTech company with excellent reputation. Their Hong Kong office is looking to hire a Senior Associate to join their Finance team. This role will be a 12 month contract with possible extension.
- Perform trade execution and support
- Perform settlement to suppliers and policyholders with the proper journal posting
- Bank account reconciliations to ensure the clearance of outstanding items on a timely basis
- Assist in the month-end closing schedules including account reconciliation and monthly reporting to management
- Perform UAT to enhance procedures in production
- Bachelor degree in Business/Finance or a related discipline
- Preferable 3-5 years’ experience in financial operation and reporting
- Familiar with AS400, Sinosoft and Oracle Fusion a plus; Skilled at excel
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested parties, please click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your updated CV with current and expected salary.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD50,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 26 September 2022-
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 September 2022The Role Overview: The role will be responsible for monitoring internal and external events. The analyst collates and updates risk relevant data to form ongoing risk assessments and to support decision-making in a crisis. This is a 1 year renewable contract with a leading Investment Bank.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 September 2022The role is in a well-established credit risk management team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 September 2022We are hiring for a global financial institute for a model risk validation manger. Working in a dynamic group office, you will be looking after a broad range of models, responsible for developing and embedding the Model Risk Policy and providing independent assurance and validation of the accuracy and appropriateness of key models used across the group.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 September 2022The role is in a well-established credit risk management team.