Internal Auditor (Insurance)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Christy Zhang
Date posted 24 May 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/insurance 2022-05-24 2022-07-23 insurance Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
You will be working in a strong regional audit team covering all lines of products and functions.
- Develop audit plans based on the business unit strategies
- Lead or support audits from planning to issue assurance and closure
- Provide good quality audit assignments according to company audit methodology and regulations
- Understand the business, risk and controls through information gathered on the audit scope area, involvement in walkthroughs and discussions with management
- Review the adequacy and efficiency of the controls in place via review of documented procedures and conducting audit testing
- Discuss the audit report and findings with senior management
- Draft audit report for discussion with management
- Monitor progress and adequacy of actions taken to rectify and close out audit issues
- As in-charge, demonstrate good project management skill
Keeps abreast of new information and developments in the industry or best practices in auditing (e.g., by reading, liaising with organization and business core group contacts, or by attending learning and training events)
- Minimum 5 years experience in an IA and/or second line role, management experience an advantage
- Recognised Audit or Accountancy Qualification
- Data Analytics experience will be advantageous
- Good understanding of the local regulations
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable experience of influencing and challenging senior management and building excellent relationships
- Track record producing value-adding, commercially realistic recommendations in risk, consultancy or interna audit
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Christy Zhang at Robert Walters on 2103 5302 or Christy.Zhang@robertwalters.com.hk quoting the Job Reference 1135220.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 June 2022Role Overview: The compliance associate or senior compliance associate will support the team to handle investigation and monitor on business activities, carry out risk and control and review policies and guidelines to business. This is a permanent hire with a renowned life insurance firm.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 June 2022You'll be working in a team of internal audit professionals specialising the auditing sales and trading busienss.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 24 June 2022The role is sitting in the regional audit team specialising in private wealth mnagement with a lot of opportunities lead and monitor audits.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 June 2022We are recruiting for a global bank for an internal audit role looking after Asia Pac across different lies of business and functions.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 June 2022We are hiring for a global bank in their internal audit team with a focus on corporate finance and lending businesses.