Senior UX Designer (up to 80K, Regional Exposure)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Mia Chan
Date posted 05 June 20192019-06-05 2019-08-04 design-and-creative Hong Kong HK HKD 30000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Permanent - Digital Transformation
Your new company
An international insurance company is now searching for an experienced UX Designer to join the team.
Your new role
You will be responsible to:
• Participate in the full cycle from concept creation to execution
• Contribute new ideas, translate concepts into user-friendly design etc.
• Define and implement design criteria, design guidelines
• Conduct user research, organize workshop, create wireframes, prototype and mockups etc.
• Work closely with local and off-shore team members
What you'll need to succeed
To ensure your success within this role, you will possess:
• 5 - 7 years of relevant experience in UX Design etc.
• Practical design experience across digital products (web/mobile app/Chatbot etc.)
• Design experience with target market in APAC (China etc.)
• A good team player and able to contribute innovative ideas
• Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a great opportunity to join a market leader with career opportunities. A competitive remuneration package will be offered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now"