Senior Vice President / Director, Fund Accounting, Insurance
Salary Attractive packages + Bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Carol Cheung
Date posted 26 October 2018 2018-10-262018-12-25 insurance 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
This is a newly created headcount which my client is looking for a polished and presentable candidate to lead their fund accounting and administration team. Significant time of this role will be on client servicing and hence strong sot skills is essential
- Act as a Team Lead and be responsible for client services team of managers, assistant managers, supervisors and fund accountants to ensure optimum levels of client servicing and operational efficiency are achieved in line with the business and operational plan
- Implement a full relationship approach to deliver high standard client services to fund managers and institutional clients
- Continuously enhance services to clients to deepen relationships while maintaining cost effective operations to increase revenue, reduce risks and control expenses
- Respond promptly and resolve issues raised directly from external clients
- Travel to various sites to ensure the efficient ongoing administration of funds under administration and ensure compliance of provisions as defined in the funds documents
- Required to collaborate with Compliance Department to maintain excellent internal controls, and minimise risk within the department to maximise the profits.
- University graduate with a degree in accounting or related discipline, professional accounting designation highly desirable
- Extensive years of relevant experience in the insurance industry of which includes managing a team
- Big 4 candidates with insurance clientele would be considered
- Professional qualification in auditing such as HKICPA, ACCA is of advantage
- Good understanding of the administration and fiduciary duties of unit trusts, banking services, accounting, valuation and custody
- Strong client facing and negotiation skills to deal and maintain with internal and external clients
- Able to provide professional guidelines and advice to clients on operational issues of the alternative fund business as well as enhancing procedures and controls
- Excellent communication, both written and spoken English skills.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower title than stated above.