Fund Accountant / Assistant (Fresh Graduates are welcome)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Shirley Leung
Date posted 09 August 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is a top-tier Insurance Company and they are expanding their Hong Kong team. They are seeking for professional Fund Accountant / Assistant.
Our client is a top-tier Insurance Company and they are expanding their Hong Kong team. They are seeking for professional Fund Accountant / Assistant Fund Accountant.
- Perform daily fund valuation and accounting reconciliation
- Responsible for periodic accounting and regulatory reports preparation
- Assist in year-end audit
- Participate in system enhancements and user acceptance tests of the valuation system with an aim to improve efficiency and productivity
- Other ad-hoc duties
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines (Associated degree holder maybe considered)
- At least 2 years of fund accounting and valuation experience
- 1 year of working experience/ fresh graduate may be considered (for Assistant position)
- Student membership in HKICPA / similar association is preferred
- Strong computer skills including MS Excel and Access
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
What can you expect
Positive and stable work environment in a top-tier Insurance company with a great opportunity to enhance your skills. Shortlisted candidate would be given attractive package.
How to apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Shirley.email@example.com, or call us now.
If this job isn't what you are looking for but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.