Supervisor - Fund Accounting
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Shirley Leung
Date posted 05 July 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A reputable Insurance company is hiring a professional Supervisor (Fund Accounting) to lead their HK team.
- Supervise team members to ensure timely and accurate valuation of funds and retail unit trusts; and accounting reconciliation
- Ensure timely and accurate completing of all fund operational tasks, including regulatory compliance
- Participate in system enhancements and user acceptance tests of the fund operational system with an aim to improve efficiency and productivity
- Prepare regular reporting to internal and external parties and ensure the timeliness and accuracy of the reports
- Assist in ad-hoc duties
- University graduate in Accounting/ Finance or related subjects
- At least 4-5 years of relevant experience in fund accounting and valuation, with 1 to 2 years of supervisory experience
- Professional qualification such as HKICPA (or similar associations) is preferred
- Strong computer skills including MS Excel and Access
- Attentive to details, strong organizational and analytical skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese
What can you expect
Great exposure in corporate environment, internal career opportunity and gained supervisory experience. Shortlisted candidate will be offered attractive package.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Shirley.email@example.com, or call us now.
If this job isn't what you are looking for but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.