Product Development Manager
Salary HKD30000 - HKD55000 per month + Attractive
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Carmen Chin
Date posted 22 February 2017
Role Overview: The product development manager will oversee the product development process of life insurance business and recommending corresponding product strategies and business promotion to expand the Bank's market share of insurance business. This is a one-year contract directly employed by the bank.
- Oversee the product development process of life insurance business and recommending corresponding product strategies and business promotion to expand the bank's market share of insurance business.
- Formulate insurance product strategies and business plans with detailed product intelligence and market research for meeting business targets.
- Build strong relationship and understanding of our global insurance businesses and identify business opportunities.
- Formulate insurance product, segmentation strategies and value proposition to align with business focus
- Contribute to the development, implementation and oversight of policy and governance frameworks, procedures, practices and standards to ensure quality, effective risk management and regulatory compliance.
- University degree in Actuarial Science, Economics, Finance or a related discipline, with professional qualifications such as FLMI/LOMA an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant experience in the development of wealth management products, with exposure to banking industry an advantage
- Strong business acumen and marketing sense, with good communication, analytical and project management skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with sound knowledge of application software
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
This is a leading financial institution with strong presence.