Assistant Compliance Manager/Compliance Manager
Salary HKD25000 - HKD60000 per month + Attractive
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Carmen Chin
Date posted 27 September 2016
Role Overview: The insurance compliance specialist will be responsible for maiing the compliance program for all life insurance products. Candidates from insurance regulatory, internal audit for insurance companies, and insurance compliance backgrounds are welcome to apply. This is a 2-year contract with attractive benefits and completion bonus.
- Reporting to the Head of Compliance & Operational Risk
- Maintain compliance programs in addressing regulatory and internal requirements including but not limited to sales compliance, personal data privacy and FATCA
- Monitor and review life insurance marketing materials
- Good understanding of guidance notes
- Bachelor degree in Law, Risk Management, Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in life insurance compliance function.
- Working knowledge in Insurance Companies Ordinance, Securities and Futures Ordinance, good understanding of Hong Kong insurance regulatory framework and experience in dealing with regulators is preferred.
- Preference will be given to those with solid experience in product and marketing materials review.
- Good interpersonal, communication, analytical and bilingual drafting skills
- Detail-minded, mature, confident, self-motivated and able to work in fast paced environment.
- A good team player & able to work proactively & independently.
- Proficient in spoken & written English & Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
This is a leading insurance company covering life and general insurance products.