Academy Associate /Investment Professional Development
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Leonardo Yang
Date posted 20 June 20192019-06-20 2019-08-19 financial-services Hong Kong HK HKD 400000 600000 600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Global Top Tier Hedge Fund is looking for an associate to join their Acaemy Program, which is the Firm’s primary training ground for its junior long/short equities Analysts. The Academy is a comprehensive development program where undergraduates and young professionals become highly-skilled Analysts on an accelerated timeline.
What you’ll do
• Help the Director of the Academy in Asia lead the execution of the Academy’s internal and external activities, including the development and preparation of program materials.
• Execute, oversee and advise on special projects.
• Ensure timely follow through of the Academy’s agendas and assignments.
• Serve as a point of contact for internal program participants and external vendors.
• Handle meeting coverage for the team when needed.
• Up to 5 years of experience in investment research, investment banking and/or financial modeling.
• Excellent academic track record from top tier schools.
• A passion for learning as well as teaching and mentoring junior talent.
• Proven ability to get things done – leadership, project management skills and resourcefulness, including the ability to persuade others.
• Strategic and creative thinker with an interest in learning. Must be able to deal with ambiguity.
• Flexible; ability to multi-task, while managing priorities and workflow, and the ability to handle changing priorities and demands on time.
• Polished presence and a track record of developing and managing key relationships and partners.
• Integrity and ethics are paramount; commitment to excellence and high standards is a must.
• Strong written communication skills required
• Background in training and development is a plus, but not required.