Broker Relations Analyst
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Leonardo Yang
Date posted 18 June 20192019-06-18 2019-08-17 financial-services Hong Kong HK HKD 400000 600000 600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Top Tier Hedge Fund is looking for a Broker Relations Analyst to support the Broker Relations team, which manage and facilitate the needs of their investment professionals with each broker.
The majority of the daily responsibilities will center on analytical analysis and relationship management. The role will focuses on creating, maintaining, and improving reporting for internal and external use, along with developing and preserving relationships with each broker. The group works closely with all of the investment professionals, the trade desk, compliance, and senior management.
• Work with investment professionals to better understand their investment process and the value they derive from each resource consumed
• Track sell-side payment and perform trend analysis broker and portfolio manager
• Track consumption trends by broker and portfolio manager
• Ensure internal use of service is in compliance with agreements and firm’s obligations; flag and address areas of non-compliance.
• Coordinate between the sell side and investment teams to ensure that sell side resources are consumed in the most efficient and effective manner
• Support the team’s efforts in all team projects and initiatives when necessary
• Managing relationship with internal and external stakeholders
• Fresh graduates/ up to 2 years of work experience
• BS or BA required
• GPA of 3.3 or higher
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English. Other languages: Mandarin or Japanese a plus
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, VBA, PowerPoint, Word)
• Solid team player; ability to work effectively across multiple business units within the Firm
• Strong analytical skillsets
• Strong time management skills coupled with the ability to efficiently prioritize
• The candidate must have high attention to detail, be organized, work independently, and have strong decision making and problem solving skills.
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure
• Self-motivated and confident
• Proactive and dedicated work ethic