CB Trader - Hedge Fund
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Sophie Cheung
Date posted 02 February 2017
Our client is a US$1bn global market neutral fund with an established track record. They are currently looking for a CB Trader with 3-5 years buy side experience to join the team.
- Work under the direction of one the portfolio managers to perform analysis of Asian market CB issuers requiring thorough understanding of financial statement analysis, and equity and credit-related documentation.
- Focus on the tradable universe of CBs across three regions – Europe, US and Asia and should be able to trade independently with oversight from the Portfolio Manager.
- Knowledge of Trading Screen and Imagine a +.
- Build, update and maintain financial and valuation models for portfolio investments, trade scenario modeling as well as assist in maintaining new CB issuance in the Monis application (Monis experience a +)
- Be responsible for following all of the latest news/announcements that could affect portfolio positions and make action oriented recommendations.
- Provide risk metrics on the portfolio and monitor the risk impact of positions and position changes.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a CB trader with focus on Asian markets in a buy-side firm
- Strong understanding of investment structures and financial statement analysis
- Strong attention to detail
- Confidence to interact with senior management and Bond desks
- Fluent in English a must with excellent writing skills
- Bachelor's degree in finance or business administration
- CFA a plus