Customer Financial Services Representative (AR) - Global firm
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Roy Wilhelm
Date posted 12 May 2023hong-kong banking-financial-services/finance-accounting 2023-05-12 2023-07-11 banking Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
This top tier firm searches for a Customer Financial Services Representative with experience in account receivable.
- Log all collection notes in our systems or the internal ticketing system
- Be responsible for a sizeable collections portfolio and meet specific, targeted goals related to the aging of open receivables
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements with clients
- Be responsible for processing customer write-offs, refunds, escheatable items, and preparing delinquent customers for third party collections
- Collaborate with our internal Contracts, Sales, Installations and Billing Teams to resolve outstanding issues
- 2-5 years of experience in customer service and accounting operations, corporate collections, and/or Accounts Receivable
- Business level proficiency in English and Mandarin
- Ability to multi-task, trouble-shoot and solve complex problems while utilizing multiple system interfaces and addressing a high volume of work within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adjust priorities quickly under pressure to meet deadlines
- Flexibility within a constantly changing environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to cooperate and collaborate effectively with team members
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability at successfully managing a large-scale account portfolio
- Previous experience in a customer service or client-facing role
- Knowledge of SAP
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Project management experience
Our client is a leading financial technology data platform that’s delivers real time financial information to their financial institution clients globally.
Get in touch
+852 2161 9427
Salary: AttractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 May 2023Role Overview: This is a newly launched business line from global financial services, focusing on client services/KYC via online platform. The incumbent will be employed on 1-year contract with attractive benefits.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 13 May 2023Role Overview: This bank is seeking for client services and KYC talents to join their team. The incumbent will be employed on 1-year contract with attractive benefits.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 June 2023Role Overview: This leading bank is seeking for a stable and responsible incumbents to join their team. Candidates with good accounting and HKMA regulations and language skills in Cantonese and English are preferred.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 May 2023Role Overview: This global bank is seeking for CDD talents to join their team. Candidates with strong KYC/CDD knowledge with language skills in Cantonese and English are highly sought after.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 May 2023A leading integrated securities group from China is looking for an Associate, Settlement (FICC)! We are keen to speak to candidates with minimum of 3 years of work experiences in settlement and are familiar with securities, fixed income, listed and OTC derivatives.