Investment Accounting Manager
Salary HKD55,000 - HKD60,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Kathy Wong
Date posted 08 November 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/finance-accounting 2022-11-08 2023-01-07 accountancy Hong Kong HK HKD 55000 60000 60000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a reputable financial services firm. They are one of the largest firms with an award-winning fund performance. They are now looking to hire a manager to grow their investment accounting team
· Maintain the investment asset data, ensure the asset data is available within the agreed time-frame
· Consolidating the data different sources for model run
· Monitoring and build up the control of the asset data to ensure the validity and completeness of the information
· Liaise with different teams/clients
· Prepare the investment related schedules for annual/quarterly RBC reporting
· Perform any ad hoc tasks as assigned
· Bachelor degree holder in Accounting / Finance or equivalent
· Qualified Accountant with at least 7 years prior working experience of investment accounting within Financial Services
· Open to candidates from Big 4 or fund house
· Technical knowledge in investment market data
· Experience in Bloomberg / PAM/ SAP system is an advantage
· Proficient in MS Excel
· Strong analytical, communication skills, with good business sense
· Able to work independently and in a team
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 10 November 2022Our Client is a private equity fund that focuses on ESG investment with SFC 4 and 9 licenses. They are looking for an RO to join their investment team.
Salary: Attractive - 25 days AL, medical, completion bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 03 November 2022Role Overview: The global investment management firm is seeking for a compliance officer with investment management experience supporting Asia Pacific ex Japan. This is a 6-month contract with 25 days annual leave (pro-rata basis), medical including dependants, wellness benefits and completion bonus.
Salary: AttractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 November 2022Role Overview: The private banking compliance manager will support the head of private banking compliance on advisory on HKMA and SFC rules, perofr rules analysis and approve new and existing banking products. This is a 1-year contract as the firm is currently obtaining permanent headcount. The incumbent will be given good benefits and employed by the bank.
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD80,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 11 November 2022A global leading asset management firm with offices all over the world is seeking a Regional Finance AVP with regional corporate accounting experience
Salary: AttractiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 November 2022Role Overview: The Performance Management AVP will be responsible for management reporting and analysis, budget and cost proposals for project. This is a new headcount with a leading bank on a 1-year contract (attractive benefits) and vision to convert into a permanent staff. Candidates with Big 4 background or MNC experience are welcome to apply, applicants must be able to speak Cantonese or Mandarin and read/write Chinese.