Finance Director (open to retiree or return to work)
Location Hong Kong IslandCONTRACTOR
Consultant Carmen Chin
Date posted 07 November 2022hong-kong banking-financial-services/finance-accounting 2022-11-07 2022-12-07 insurance Hong Kong Island HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Role Overview: The finance director will support the regional team on financial control matters leading a team of senior managers and finance support staff with a global insurance firm. This is a 6-month contract open to return to work candidates and retiree who was at a senior capacity. Candidates who are immediately available will be placed on high priority. No visa sponsorship will be given due to urgency of hire.
- implement accounting policies across APAC region (8 countries)
- ensure timely monthly and quarterly financial statements are closed for group reporting
- lead a team in regional control including expense management and financial operations
- oversee daily financial operations across APAC office including payable, budget to actual reporting, cashflow management, financial accounting and management reports
- handle internal controls and ensure all audit issues are addressed
- bachelor degree in related discipline
- minimum 10 years of accounting experience in financial services, ideally in life insurance (but not necessary), knowledge in IFRS will be a plus
- solid financial reporting experience
- experience in leading a team
- strong foundation in regulatory financial requirements
- excellent presentation skills
- strong communication in English
- good presentation skills
This is a global insurance firm.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 October 2022We are hiring for a top tier investment bank in their internal audit department with a focus on investment banking and capital markets activities.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 October 2022An Asia leading platform hedge fund is seeking a Equity Derivatives Quant / Sub-Quant PM to work along with a senior PM with decent track record.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 06 October 2022An Asia leading platform hedge fund with US$4.5bn+ AUM is seeking a China Properties Equity Long-Short Sn Analyst / Sub-PM to work along with the CIO with decent track record, basing in HK/SGP/Shanghai.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 September 2022Reporting to the regional team head, the role will be focusing on auditing corporate finance business with exposure to various business lines.