SVP / VP
Salary Attractive packages + Bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Michael Fong
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-11-13 banking 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
* Under the supervision of the Head of Asset Manager Sector, SVP/VP is responsible for a Fund Services group, supervising staff, ensuring the smooth running on day to day tasks of the Fund Services group and providing quality client services to external client.
Details of Job Responsibilities :
- Ensure sufficient support is provided to clients and the overall services delivered by Services Delivery staff are within expectation.
- Formulate Operating Memorandum and review with clients regularly.
- Oversee and ensure the smooth running of Fund Services, and ensure that any outstanding issues and problems are rectified within reasonable time frame and effectively. Review statistics of report delivery and activities of accounts and ensure timeliness and accuracy thereof.
- Work with Client Management to review service level with clients on a regular basis including conference calls and client visits (if needed). Solicit feedback from clients on our services on a quarterly / semi-annual basis, analyse the strength and weakness of our services and to implement any improvement initiatives.
- Review services from Services Delivery staffs and provide feedback and collective assessment to the Sector Head. Assist in developing awareness of Bank’s products among staffs and explore further business opportunity with existing clients to enhance revenue streams.
- Manage the account installation process for new clients on an operational level as well as conduct operations review on document for existing clients.
- Co-ordinate and monitor the installation process to minimise documentation, fiduciary, credit and operational risks and ensure these risk management procedures are in place, including accuracy of compliance checklist.
- For collective investment schemes, the Manager must ensure external audit requirement is met and sufficient risk management procedure and documentation are in place, i.e. Representation Letters to clients and from audit firms.
- Ensure debit notes (where necessary) are delivered timely to clients each month and timely collection of service fees.
- Maintain and enhance staffing standards. Fund Accountant, Senior Fund Accountant, Client Services Officer and Client Services Manager should be retrained regularly, and procedural training should be conducted periodically to ensure that they are aware of the procedure in place. Ensure Client Services staff received proper training in areas such as systems, procedures, reporting, settlement, market practices, and client servicing skills.
- Report any material issues to the Sector Head.