Head, Customer Journey – Virtual Banking
Salary Attractive packages + Bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Carol Cheung
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-11-13 banking 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Reporting to the COO, the Head of Customer Journey designs and executes the Customer service and support model for Virtual Bank. Working with the team of passionate digital bankers, and leveraging on the latest technology, Will create, setup, and run the customer service team for this new virtual bank; Aim is to provide the state-of-art service to retail customers, and change the way people bank with us.
- Establish the customer servicing model for Virtual Banking. Being a mobile only bank, the team will utilise the latest technology to interact with our customers. That would include (but not limit to) the Interactive Voice Response Systems, in-app audio & video chats, and text messaging. The Head of Customer Journey will have to take into consideration the products being offered, and the different servicing scenarios, and design the best tools and timing to interact with the customers, and deliver the services in a seamless manner.
- Work closely with the Product and Operations Team to review all the customer journeys, identify the friction and potential breakages & exceptions, design the process to handle.
- Design the SLA, and the real-time monitoring mechanism to ensure the service level. Establish and issue regular tracking and dashboard to the stakeholders to ensure transparency, and from the call nature and frequencies, identify areas of improvement.
- Consolidate the requirements, solicit the related service providers in the market, assess and select the most appropriate one to work with based on their capability and pricing competitiveness. Monitor the development and ensure timely and accurate deliverables. Establish the SLA and the on-going monitoring mechanism.
- Develop the capacity plan which can react swiftly to volume fluctuations, recruit and solicit the right people. Ensure the right level of resources being deployed at all times, while adhering to the budget limitations.
- Maintain in close working relationship with the Product and the other functional support teams, summarise for them the customer feedback to drive for continuous improvement in the product features and processes.
- Work with the Training Department to design the curriculum for the team, to equip them with the skills to ensure they are fit for the role, also plan for their long term growth and development.
- Keep abreast of the latest market and technology trends, ensure the solutions we offer are the most optimal one.
- At least 8 years of experience in the contact centre or customer facing position in a sizable fintech or e-commerce company, of which no less than 5 years holding senior managerial position(s).
- Proven and solid people management skills, enjoys working with the team.
- Subject-matter expertise, but willing to listen and try new ideas.
- Able to read and communicate with Traditional Chinese a must; native Cantonese speaking ability preferred but not a pre-requisite.
- Genuine desire to provide the best service to the customers
- Experience in working with, and monitoring 3rd party service providers
- Able to perform hands-on and detailed work, convince stakeholders with facts and solid knowledge.
- Ability to work with different cultures
- Willing to stand and work with ambiguity, and intensive fast-changing environment