AVP / Services Delivery Manager
Salary Attractive pacakges + Bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Michael Fong
Date posted 07 September 2018 2018-09-072018-11-06 banking 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Under the supervision of the SVP/VP, the AVP / Services Delivery Manager is responsible for monitoring all accounting and custody related processes and reporting within the group. The AVP / Services Delivery Manager must: * Plan and supervise the work processes of the group * Audit all reporting and co-ordinate delivery * Monitor and enforce compliance and risk management policies and controls * Ensure all instructions are validated and authorised appropriately and punctually * Co-ordinate First Point of Contact (FPOC) for clients/investment managers * Supervise and coach staff on all aspects of group responsibilities
Details of Job Responsibilities :
- The AVP / Services Delivery Manager is second in charge of each Fund Services group.
- Provide daily support to clients or investment managers in a timely manner in relation to reporting issues, cash & stocks availability, trade settlement, foreign exchange, cash management, corporate actions, income collection, and shares registration status.
- Perform daily and monthly checking of client portfolios/funds, and ensure internal controls, company policies and procedures are strictly adhered to by subordinates.
- Ensure clients’ requirements and reporting deadlines are met.
- Co-ordinate with subordinates to ensure client queries/ issues is resolved accurately and on a timely basis.
- Review current workflows between various internal departments and also between client/ investment manager and to assist SVP / VP in the implementation of any improvement initiatives for the development and retention of client accounts.
- Provide training to subordinates on portfolio accounting, valuation process and any other fund specific procedures.
- Prepare, amend and update audit procedures periodically or when necessary, including update and amend various checklists.
- Ensure that portfolio's / fund’s activities are in compliance with all applicable laws, rules or regulations, and accounting treatment such IAS or GAAP.
- Minimise operational losses by setting up fund specific procedures, propose operational procedures, and ensuring subordinates are adhering to procedures.
- Prepare investment restrictions compliance checklists and sign off daily checklist upon completion on daily activities if necessary.
- Co-ordinate contribution to management reporting.
- Assist in preparation of Operation Memorandum (OM) and ensure the agreed OMs are being enforced internally.
- Perform special projects and other tasks as assisted by SVP / VP.
- Monitor resources and ensure funds are allocated efficiently.
- Ensure maintenance of standard filing systems and track information transferred to and held in archives in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Report all material issues to the SVP / VP.